Redbox Photography Model Shoots
Redbox Photography offers test shoots for models wanting to build a model portfolio. Great pictures are essential if you are considering a modelling career, but how do you get noticed?
Remember that this is truly a “first impression” business. You know the quote – “You only get one chance to make a good first impression.” – There is no business where that is more true than modeling. Every agency or client that you contact – your photos, comp card or modeling portfolio will always go in the door before you.
You are only as good as your worst image – and believe me – photographers, agencies and art directors WILL remember the worst image.
The beginner modeling portfolio package is designed to give beginner models a set of photos that they can use to start promoting themselves to agents and clients. Think of it as a launching pad for your modeling career. The goal of the beginner modeling portfolio is to create a portfolio that looks like it took several shoots to accomplish, but to do it all in a single day. This gives you incredible value for your time and effort.
The beginner modeling portfolio is for male and female models who are serious about kick-starting their modeling careers. It’s for models who are ready to invest in their future success by building a portfolio of beautiful, professional photographs of their modeling work. If this sounds like you, the beginner modeling portfolio is for you.
Beginner Modeling Portfolio – Limited Time ONLY $495.00
PRICE VALID UNTIL MARCH, 2017 MY MODELING PORTFOLIO PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- A photoshoot of approximately one or two hours
- Professional hair and makeup services
- Multiple outfit changes.
- Approximately 50-100 exposures
- A password-protected web gallery of proofs
- Five finalized images, fully retouched and color calibrated for printing
- I’ll provide your finalized photos in high resolution JPG for printing, and web resolution JPG for emailing or using on websites
- A license to use your finalized photos for your personal promotional needs. You’ll be able to print and use them as you wish.
- Additional finalized images are available at a cost of $35 each.