Studio Hire Terms
1. Booking Confirmation and Payment Terms
A Booking is considered as confirmed after Redbox Photography receives cleared balance payment or min 50% deposit.
Clients must make a full balance payment (including any agreed security deposit) on or by 3 days (72 hours) before booking start time, and failure to do so will result in termination of scheduled shoot without refund or notice.
Full balance payment is required to secure and confirm bookings made with 3 days (72 hours) of booking start time.
2. Booking Times
Booking times start as per confirmed time and if a client is late, booking fees are incurred from the agreed booking time.
3. Set Up and Take Down Time
Clients must include set up and take down /clean up time with the hours booked, to avoid overtime charges
4. Cleaning & leaving studio in reasonable state.
Studio must be left in reasonable state at the end of clients booking to avoid additional cleaning charges (at discretion of Redbox Photography)
5. Number of Attendees.
Clients must abide by booking requirements agreed in advance for total number of attendees. As our rates are dependant on total number attendees, an increase may incur relevant additional charges.
We have a maximum number of attendees which depend on space being hired and this is to be advised prior to bookings. The specified maximum attendees must not be exceeded for security and safety reasons and we reserve the right to refuse entry or terminate a booking if a venue space is at capacity.
Clients must ensure that all minors under the age of 18 are always accompanied by a chaperone. Minors must have parent’s or guardian’s permission to be at our premises, and/or to be photographed or filmed as relevant.
7. Use of Equipment
If your booking comes with lighting, sound or other equipment, all equipment must be returned promptly at the end of the hire period in the original condition, and the client is liable for repair or replacement cost for any missing or damaged equipment.
Clients may not without the written consent of Redbox Photography; remove the equipment from the studio premises; modify or alter or tamper with the equipment in any way; use the equipment in a manner not recommended by the manufacturer; nor allow the equipment to be used by an untrained or unauthorized personnel.
Any required equipment, prop or studio booking add-ons must be requested and added to the booking in advance to ensure availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of any equipment or prop where ist has not been specifically requested, confirmed and added to your booking.
8. Breakages, Losses and Damages
Clients are responsible for any breakages, losses ore damages caused to the premises or equipment by the client, or any other person(s) during booking time.
All equipment used is at the risk of the client and Redbox Photography shall not be liable to the client for any loss, damage, expense, or for any consequential loss (including loss of profit) arising out of or in connection with; any damage to or loss of property by the client or third party; any breakdown, stoppage or failure of the facilities/equipment provided by Redbox Photography.
Alterations or an addition to our premises or equipment is not permitted without prior consent.
Clients must check any equipment provided and must notify Redbox Photography at the time of supply if equipment is damaged or if the condition of the equipment is not acceptable. The client is responsible for any breakages or damage if Redbox Photography was not notified at the time of supply
9. Booking Changes and Cancellations
Studio hire booking times can be changed with Re-Booking fees as stated below, which depend on notice time provided.
· 7 days (168 hours) or more notice provided (from start of booking): Re-Book fee equal to 10% of total booking fee.
· Less than 7 days and more than 3 days (168 hours to 72 hours) notice time provided (from start time of booking): Re-Book fee equal to 25% of total booking fee.
· Less than 3 days (72 hours) notice time provided (from start time of booking): Re-Book fee equal to 50% of total booking fee.
Studio hire bookings can be cancelled with CANCELLATION FEES as stated below, which depend on notice time provided.
· 7 days (168 hours) or more notice provided (from start of booking): Cancellation fee equal to 25% of total booking fee.
· Less than 7 days and more than 3 days (168 hours to 72 hours) notice time provided (from start time of booking): Cancellation fee equal to 50% of total booking fee.
· Less than 3 days (72 hours) notice time provided (from start time of booking): Cancellation fee equal to 100% of total booking fee.
Redbox Photography may terminated any booking or hire contract if the client is found to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions.
11a Speakers are provided and music can be played inside our premise at a moderate and reasonable (at discretion of Redbox Photography). Clients are asked to consider other occupants and neighbour residents when using our facilities.